2020 UAI Theme or Topic?

Hi all: What’s the theme or topic in question and discussion at the 2020 UAI??? Thanks. This is for advanced communication with our registrants at our Simulcast site.

Hi @CharlesH,

The theme at the upcoming UAI Conference in 2020 will be Exploring the Foundations: Getting Our Stories Straight. You can read more about UAI here, and we will add further details as they become available. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

Hi Brandon: Where is the link to sign up as a live stream site for a group? Thanks.

@CharlesH

You can register for a group livestream of the UAI Conference here and select the Online Group Option. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hi Brandon: I’ve registered our group as a live-streaming site. Is there a handout we can print in advance for participants?? Where might I find that? Thanks. Charles

Hi @CharlesH,

You will be able to view the schedule, workbook, and speaker notes within the UAI 2020 event page. These may not be the type of handout you’re looking for, but feel free to adapt and use them however you think would be most beneficial for your group. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Hmmm… I’m getting at that link in your email:
Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

Rev. Charles Hermelink | Danforth Community Church | www.danforthchurch.ca | charles@danforthchurch.ca | 416.461.6061

PS. We exist to be and to make fully committed imitators of Jesus in the areas of Danforth and East York!

Hi @CharlesH,

Sorry for the confusion. Because you had registered so recently, your account had yet to be processed into the UAI 2020 group here at RZIM Connect. Try the links once more, and you should now be able to access the livestream page and those resources.

Thank you, Brandon, for helping us get sorted out!