A Prayer Request

Hi all

I just ask prayer for the following:

My family:
Earlier this year we had God spoken through our Aunt that my mother was to let me and my brothers go, because we were in His hands. The situation we are in now is dire. My mother let me go for this one year, and because of the things I have done (I will not say what) has caused her to lose trust in me. Not only that, but my family is BARELY getting by. Recently on the phone with her I’ve discovered that we’ve been losing power, and that school fees for my baby brother Lopeti is expensive. My mother thinks on finding a job instead of working for herself. The problem with that situation is that she will take away my little brother Sione from his tutoring and home schooling, because he is autistic.

I myself am worse for wear. I’m praying now because I’ve only just seen this reality, and personally I think I’m an idiot for not realising this sooner. Because of the mistakes I’ve made, I now owe a lot of money, and because of that I now need to find a job to support my family AND pay for what has been done.

I’ve taken this to prayer, and I felt God want me to take action (which I have done), but in the meantime (I believe) I have to wait in His timing.

I just ask for God’s grace to both strengthen and help me persevere in this season, and that this suffering will prove me tried and tested towards the faith, and that I will be able to have deeper joy in Him, and to trust Him further in my needs. But I ask that ultimately God may be glorified in this season to come.

Please also pray for my mother and brothers. I don’t think my brothers are saved, since one continues to live in habitual sin (and enjoys it), while the other is young and may not understand the true gospel (YET). I also ask for prayer that my family will experience God’s grace in a way that has never been known.

I mentioned that there was a certain situation that led to my current predicament. Could you pray that the actions of what I have given will result in some change given for God’s glory. I have not stated the case because it’s a private situation at this point, one that I will not get into.

4 Likes

I am lifting you all up in prayer now :pray:t3::heart:

2 Likes

Hello @AlphaOmega,
Please know I am praying for you and the needs you have listed. :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Praying for you now.

2 Likes

@AlphaOmega. Hold on to the horns of the altar. GOD is so faithful. Psalms 103:10-11 kjv.

"10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

2 Likes

Praying for you and your family, for strength, peace, comfort and the assurance that only our Savior can give, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

1 Like