Aaron Wolking

Good evening all,

My name is Aaron Wolking. I am from Colorado, where I live with my lovely wife, our amazing 5 year old daughter, and two old and slightly cranky Labrador retrievers. I’ve greatly enjoyed sermons and lectures and from Mr. Zacharias over the last few years - in fact, my family and I are attending his upcoming conversation with Dennis Prager in Colorado Springs this Saturday.

I suppose I don’t have a specific goal or set of objectives in mind with regard to participation in RZIM Connect. I was raised as a believer and have grown up in the Gospel. However, in the last few years, I’ve really been convicted that growing up in the Gospel isn’t nearly enough - I need to “grow up” in the Gospel, if that makes sense. I’m praying that God continues to reveal to me my purpose and and role in His work. In any event, I look forward to exploring Connect and seeing where God takes me!

Best,

AW

7 Likes

Hello, Aaron, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: I really enjoyed your description of “growing up” in the Gospel. It sounds like your family is blessed with a leader who allow God to lead- what a blessing. Looking forward to reading more from you here. Have fun Saturday!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @awolk1986. So encouraging to see the Holy Spirit spurring you with a desire to jump in. As we are called and follow through the journey is so much sweeter. Thanks for coming along side us. Let us know what you get the most on enthusiastic about. Ask questions - just connect. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome @awolk1986, I really enjoyed reading your introduction​:slightly_smiling_face: Very personable​:heart: Slightly cranky Labradors :joy: I can relate to the Labradors at times, ha ha!

Yes, it does make sense. I can relate to that as well. Enjoy browsing and engaging in the conversations🙂

1 Like

Most welcome @awolk1986

It great to have you join the connect family. Full with passion and grace.
Blessings

1 Like