Aba Aluwong Alan

Hello connectors for Christ
I am a Nigerian from Kaduna State

My experience during d last core module course cannot be expressed in words, it was wow…
I hope to benefit from this connect and use it to connect as many as Christ put across my path to Him

I have very real life challenging questions and experiences to ask and share as well. I can also be of help to understanding d Christians experience in a country like Nigeria. Especially living my entire life in the north were the persecution is so real.
I hope I am welcomed.
Thanks and God bless

11 Likes

Hi @Aluwong1980, it’s always a blessing to have another Nigerian here, welcome :pray:t3: I cannot comprehend the type of persecution that goes on there. I have read many stories and I am in awe of the strength, courage and faithfulness. I look forward to reading some of your thoughts and insight here.

Take care :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks for d warm welcome. Cheers

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Aluwong1980. Thank you for choosing to come alongside us at a connect. It is so good to have someone who has completed the core module again joining us. The foundations you now have will really help others here. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

You are most welcome here @Aluwong1980! We are so glad to have you join Connect. Your experiences in Nigeria will very much be of value and will lend a unique perspective to our conversations in this forum. And I pray what you learn here strengthens you and your witness for Christ to those around you. :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome Aba, thank you for choosing Christ. I commend your determination to find answers to life’s difficult questions even in the midst of a difficult place. My heart goes out to you with prayers as well. As Joshua was encouraged He encourages all of us
Mike

Joshua 1:9 NKJV
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

5 Likes

@Aluwong1980 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Thanks for d warm welcom@keldon_Scott. God’s blessings

1 Like

Wow… Thanks@mgaplus4. Encouraging. Cheers

Amen. Thanks

1 Like

You are very welcome, Aluwong1980. How would you like to be addressed? Nigerian friends at seminary awed and humbled the rest of us by their faith and their incredible courage. Some of them told stories of persecution that made us all weep. You are an inspiration to us in the U.S. who have life so easy in comparison. I will be praying that God protects you and all the other believers in Nigeria from persecution, and that any suffering that Nigerian believers are called to endure will be blessed richly in this world with much fruit and in the next with God’s pleasure, the ultimate reward.

4 Likes

Amen@kathya1010. Your words are quite encouraging. God bless.

Welcome, @Aluwong1980! We are glad to have you here :blush:

Thanks@OJMCKEE. So glad to hear

1 Like

Hello there! God bless you and welcome! I have heard how terrible that persecution can be in Nigeria, may all you Christians stand firm in the strength and love of our precious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
! Love and blessings Angela WG

2 Likes

Thanks@awebsterg. And Amen to Ur prayer for Christians in Nigeria. Remain blessed

1 Like

Thanks @OJMCKEE God bless you