Abdu at the Airport Ep. 2

Hey @Interested_In_Ask_RZIM:

Here’s the second installment of Abdu at the Airport. Hope you find it encouraging.

17 Likes

I think Greg’s insight is really empowering.

To switch metaphors, baseball teams value every player who can get on base, not just the sluggers who can hit a home run. We can build a culture of encouragement in the church for evangelism by celebrating the small wins.

7 Likes

What great encouragement! At times it can be discouraging to not always see the fruits of our well worked efforts. It’s satisfying to look through the lens of a broader Kingdom lens, appreciating the joy of working side by side for His glory, with everyone doing the part God has called them to do :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Thanks for your thoughts Abdu, what a great analogy! I am a gardener so that really hits home when I think of all the small things I have to take care of here and there every day so that in the end I have beautiful or fruitful plants. To water and feed when they are looking a little weak and make sure the plants have plenty of sun or shade depending on the variety can be compared with how we should interact with and treat people. This second installment was very encouraging!

6 Likes

Thanks Abdu! You just encouraged me today and reminded me that it’s just as important to be a ‘gardener’ as it is to be a ‘harvester’. Just put a post-it note on my computer screen at work :slight_smile: Blessings!

1 Like

Mahalo Nui Loa (Hawaiian) - Abdu!

Wise words, fitfully spoken. We’ve started a small, in-home group to plant seeds and encourage others to start a relationship with Christ. Thank you for the encouragement. I look forward to lifting my hands in praise with a ‘harvester’ soon!

Safe Travels!

Amen! In God’s commission, it is not only harvesters but also gardeners that exudes the mission of a true follower of Jesus. Preparing the way must be done as well especially for the encouragement for missionaries abroad. Thanks a lot brother. I was encouraged that even small things like that can make a difference. I pray that the church will understand and apply this in their everyday walk with God. God bless you bro! Praise God!

1 Like

Good word thank you.

Wow! Thank you for such an encouraging thought brother Abdu! Merry Christmas!

Thank you for the message. I have been frustrated quite a bit with not seeing anyone come to Christ among those people to whom I have and have witnessed and have being witnessing to. Thank yo for the encouragement. Looking forward to the next episode!!!