Abel Thio

Say hello…
hi all

Where are you from?
Singapore

What led you to join Connect?
wish to connect with like-minded fellow believers and grow on this journey of learning together

How do you hope to contribute?
am training to be a counselor with TCA college, hope to contribute in the area of counselling especially in marriage counselling

5 Likes

Hello Abel,
Welcome to Connect. I love the opportunity to share with fellow believers even from the other side of the globe. Glad you are here.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @abelthio. Thank you for coming along with us on this global platform. It is a blessing to have you connecting. You will encounter so many with like minded beliefs. And, I wish you the best in your training. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome @abelthio

It is great to have you join Connect. Please feel free to Join the conversation any time.

We will be happy to hear some of the challenging question you got and inspiring testimonies you will like to share.

With Love.
From Nigeria

3 Likes

Hi @abelthio, it’s great to have you here. Thank you for your heart in wanting to counsel people. We certainly need those in your field. I trust you will enjoy connecting in this forum. I look forward to your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hello @abelthio

I just joined connect also, it is so great that we have the opportunity to engage conversation even though we live in very different places.

Growing and learning together is what this journey is about. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Abel.
I’m Aldo, from Peru, South America.
Great to have this contact and contribute a little bit in our growing in Christ.
Blessings, Aldo

2 Likes