Abigail

Hi, my name is Abigail. I live in the Philippines and I have worked as a graphic artist for one year.

Ravi Zacharias’ apologetics is regularly featured in one of our local radio stations. The first preaching I heard I was in college, and it made a great impact to me hearing the questions I myself struggle with everyday are being discussed openly. After a few years I saw Ravi on youtube, which led me to the Ask Away podcast, which then brought me here.

I decided to join the community believing that I can learn more about my faith by letting my questions be heard, and by sharing my own perspective to the community I might help others and receive correction as well. I want to be used by God to help young people find their way to God.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Abigail_Calanog. Thank you for sharing your time and your heart to learn your faith better and more particularly share yet with those who are younger. You will find many good categories and responses to the large questions of life. Please browse as frequently as you are able. And I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

Hi @Abigail_Calanog, welcome to connect, it’s wonderful to have you here. I trust you will be a blessing as I have already been blessed by your heartfelt introduction :heart: I trust the Lord will bless your desire to help young people. I look forward to reading more from you as you engage here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hollo Abigail, Wellcome to connet! I’m glad you have the desire to learn and contribute too.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect, Abigail! It is so inspiring to read how God has been working in your life and how you were introduced to RZIM. Praying God’s blessings and guidance as you begin a new adventure!

2 Likes