Access RZIM on iPad

I am trying to access RZIM Connect on iPad. As Connect tries to connect it goes to a white screen and hangs there indefinitely. I installed the Connect App on my iPad. When it is activated it goes to a white screen and hangs there as well, no meaningful connection. Access through Win 10 computer works fine. Any ideas.

Hi Don,

Thank you for reaching out with this situation. I have just accessed RZIM Connect on my iPad, both via Safari and via the app. Would it be possible for you to restart your iPad and try again? It also might help to uninstall the RZIM Connect app and then download it again from the App Store. If you try both of those approaches, please let us know if you are able to resolve the problem?

1 Like

Hi Carson,
I tried your suggestions and none of them worked. I was able to download the App on my iPhone and it works with no problems.

The iOS of the iPhone is 13.3.1

The iOS of the iPad is 9.3.5, but it says that it is up to date.

Maybe it an OS issue, not sure. I checked memory as well and there does seem to be lots of memory available.

Not sure what other tricks you might have up your sleeve?

Don

Hi Don,

Unfortunately, it may be that your iPad itself would need to be updated to use the app. iOS 9.3.5 for the iPad was released in 2016 and web technologies have made major updates since then.

However, I am glad that Connect works on your iPhone and hope you will be able to engage in the community that way!