Access to Academy lectures

Hello,
I have been an alumni since last year and had enjoyed re-listening to many of the previous lectures. Recently, and for many months now, I am unable to login. It says “forbidden” or “you don’t have permission.” I have not completed the Engaging the Modern World elective yet. But there was an email saying that I would be able to access all previous lectures. Has something changed? I have sent many emails and have contacted the HQ by phone many times to no avail. Any help you can provide would be very much appreciated.

1 Like

@Harveyhanna,

We’re sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve had getting in touch with someone in the RZIM Academy. In general the best way to reach someone there would be to email info@rzimacademy.org. We are double checking for any email that you have sent. You may want to try emailing once more.

Hi Brandon, I was able to contact Kristine Combs and she helped me get onto the alumni content. However, when I try to watch the lectures on my iPhone (it’s a 7-plus) the RZIMconnect app crashes. Any advice?

Hi @Harveyhanna,

Sorry to hear about the issues you’ve encountered when trying to view that content. We’d recommend either using the Discourse app and adding RZIM Connect as a site within it or else accessing RZIM Connect via a web browser to see if that solves the problem. Please let us know if that doesn’t work or if you need further assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I used a different browser app other than safari on my phone and it seems to have done the trick! Thank you! Ps- can I log into my course on here? I’m registered for Engaging theModernWorld but have completed about 50% of it.

Hi @Harveyhanna,

We’re glad to hear that it is working for you now! Unfortunately, your course can only be accessed at rzimacademy.org. There are video archives of the course materials here on RZIM Connect, but those resources are only available once you have completed the course.