Ace J. Gonzales

A blessed day to everyone here at RZIM Connect. My Name is Ace. I’m 23 years old and I come from the Philippines. I was a former atheist and back in the days, persecuted Christians for their beliefs. Asking questions and having them unable to answer made me feel like top of a food chain and enjoyed winning arguments. Some leading them to question their faith, or fall into deep doubts or even renouncing their faith which made my happy. From then on, I was drowned in alcohol, drugs and sexual immoralities and led me into a much deeper battle of depression. But now by the grace of God, miraculous circumstances given to me by our Lord has finally led me to Him a couple of years ago. And here I am, humbling down myself to serve my true Master, and to know more about Him. Since then my quest to know more about Jesus has gotten deeper, while the floods of the past has been receding constantly with the power of the Holy Spirit. Looking forward to growing, learning, meeting and create lasting relationships with people here all over the world from different walks of life. TO GOD ALWAYS BE THE GLORY!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forums, Ace. Pray the Lord can use now you to get back some of those people you nastily led astray! :slight_smile: I hope you find answers here to help you spread the gospel, and I look forward to engaging in discussion with you. John 7:38

3 Likes

Blessings to you @acegonzales
It is Gods pure mercy that turns us from darkness to light. I am happy to have a new brother in the Lord. I am glad you made it to RZIM Connect. I would like to think you will become a good “debater” for the kingdom of God, even as you once were for the opposite side.
If I may add: never forget the days of small beginning, never forget the darkness God brought you from, and never follow or idolize the preacher/man of God, but always follow Gods word and Truth.
Men might disappoint us as they are exposed to situations of life and possibly stumble (but even there we learn!) but God never disappoints us. His answer may not always be “yes” to us, but His answer is always for our best!
Perhaps you can share some of your miraculous circumstances with us, although your salvation is miracle enough!!
I pray you stay strong as the battles of life knock on your door, I pray you stay un-wavering in your faith.
God bless you and keep you

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @acegonzales. Thank you for sharing your story a bit. I would love to read your full testimony if you ever cared to post it. Check out: About the Member Testimonies category
Please enjoy the content as well as the conversations. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Praise God Ace, your testimony is soo encouraging!

4 Likes

Ace, WELCOME! and praise God for the victory in your life. The truth prevails. Have you read the biography of Adonia Judson? He had a brilliant mind. At age 12 he was teaching the book of Revelation to the adult Bible class in the original language. He attended Providence College. But in college turned atheist and was a brilliant debater against God. The story of his surrender to God is incredible. He then was the first American missionary and served in Burma(Myanmar)

3 Likes

Thank you, everyone, for your warmest greetings and acceptance! Every one of you is truly God-given! God bless you all and to God forever be the Glory! Amen!

3 Likes