Adam Lehigh

member_introductions
(Adam Lehigh) #1

Hello everyone!

I live with my wife and family in Pennsylvania, USA. Since making a commitment for Christ in my early teens, I struggled spiritually for several years before dealing with some sin and experiencing a slow spiritual renewal in my mid-twenties. I have been serving in full-time ministry or ministry-related employment for over 7 years now. I have also been assisting with preaching and church leadership since being ordained to the free ministry over 2 years ago. My faith and passion for God continue to grow, and I pray they will grow still more.

I recently completed the core module of RZIM Academy, and the teaching and community there were the biggest factor in my joining Connect. With a growing family and ministry responsibilities, I don’t know how much time I’ll be able to engage here, but I didn’t want to pass up such a great opportunity. I have a strong interest in knowing and understanding God and the realities of life, and in personal ministry through soul care, apologetics, and evangelism.

I look forward to learning and discussing questions with everyone here!

5 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #2

Hi @adam1!

Welcome to Connect :blush:
I also recently finished the Core Module- wasn’t it great?! So grateful to have had the opportunity to learn so much.
I hope you have a chance to check out some of the forums in this community…enjoy!

4 Likes
(Adam Lehigh) #3

Thanks @HeidiMitchell! Yes, I really enjoyed and was challenged by the Core module. I found that some of the same skills I’d been working on for counseling/pastoral care were also emphasized in the course, especially learning to listen well and address the other person with care and respect. I marvel at how Jesus Himself did that, considering that He was ultimately their Creator!

3 Likes
(Leopold Pompilus) #4

Great to hear from you Adam. Do the best you can and God will surely do rest.

LP

2 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #5

Welcome aboard @adam1. Glad you have joined. We appreciate your willingness to guide and help from time to time. Your training and heart will be a blessing to many here. Participate as you can. God-bless your journey and your time here.

2 Likes