Adeline Nair

Hi, I am from Perth Australia.
I have always been interested in theology discussion and found Ravi’s books very enlightening.
When I saw the invite to connect in my inbox, I thought this was a good way to discuss and engage in topics that are relevant to our faith and our world today.
I hope to contribute by sharing some views on our Christian faith and how to overcome some challenges in our modern world today.

7 Likes

So glad to have you aboard @adelinegilbert. This is a great way to share thought and read ideas. It is so inspiring to be able to write from Michigan to Perth. God-bless you and your journey. I hope you find some good discussions and engage frequently.

3 Likes

Hi @adelinegilbert, welcome to connect :pray:t3: So wonderful, as @Keldon_Scott noted, that we can chat with people from Australia and many other places, in my case, South of Atlanta GA, USA. I would love to visit Australia! Please feel free to engage in the forums. We welcome your thoughts and insight as we glean from each other. Enjoy browsing, reading,engaging, learning and growing in faith :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Adeline,

Welcome to the Connect family, and yes this is indeed a great place for us to discuss difficult questions abt worldviews.

See you around, blessings.
Roy

3 Likes

Hi Adeline! @adelinegilbert
So glad you’ve joined!
I love how Connect brings people from around the world together- so many perspectives, cultures, tradition, languages- but the same faith! Love it.
Any pressing thoughts or questions? Feel free to share them under a category (3 line button at the top)-
I hope you enjoy looking around!

2 Likes

Hi Adeline Bronie from Adelaide here. Welcome to the forum. There is great discussion here. Lots of wisdom and talk about ideas we don’t necessarily speak about at church but are really critical to life. Nice to hear of other aussies joint the group. X Bronie

2 Likes