Adomako

Hello:

I’m looking forward to learning more about RZIM’s teaching on evolution versus eden.

5 Likes

Welcome, @Adomakor412! I’m so glad you’ve joined us here and I hope you will enjoy exploring the topics related to your questions about evolution and the world of Genesis. You are welcome to post your questions as new topic starters or to contribute to existing discussions—I am sure there are many that will interest you! Happy Connecting!

3 Likes

@Adomakor412 Nice to meet you!

Welcome :blush:

Welcome to Connect Adomako! The topic of evolution vs eden is definitely an interesting one. I hope you find some information that makes sense. :blush:

1 Like

Welcome Adomako,
Creation, intelligent design will debunk evolution which has many holes in its theory not facts. So glad to have you here.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Adomakor412. Glad you have joined us here at connect. Search and you will find. I hope this forum is all that you hoped that it would be. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thank you all. I found some answers. It turns out the latest research shows that biochemistry and biology supports the creation argument– Michael J. Behe, Darwin’s Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution.

3 Likes