Adrian Crutchley

Hey all,

I am from Toronto, Ontario in the beautiful country of Canada. I hope to learn and grow in this community and in the process help others learn and grow as well. God bless you all and all those that you love!!

Sincerely Yours in Christ,
A. Crutchley

6 Likes

Welcome in this community Adrian. I hope you will find the answers and resources that will help you to grow. God bless you!

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect @a_crutchley I hope you enjoy the posts and that we can all grow in our faith together :handshake:

2 Likes

Welcome Adrian, thanks for joining the community. This friendly group of believers I call family look forward to your input, and quedtions. Blessings as well to all, His peace abound while He navigates us through this current global storm.
Mike

2 Likes

@a_crutchley Nice to meet you!

Welcome to Connect!

Welcome, Adrian! Hoping this is a great place of growth for you!

Welcome aboard @a_crutchley. Glad to see you here. Here’s hoping your life is enriched joining and having discussions that edify you. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Brother,

Welcome.

I’m Phil from Australia, in the beautiful country town of Finley.

I pray the LORD bring that desire of your heart into being through your delighting in Him, as Ps 37:4 says.

Your words remind me of Paul, writing to the Roman Christians.

Rm 1:11,12

For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Bless you heaps,
philwithJESUS

2 Likes