Adriana Cowan

Say hello…
Hello

Where are you from?
I am from Northern Ireland

What led you to join Connect?
I love science explained through Biblical truth.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to always speak the truth and to be able to explain it in a clear way , in a way that will be glorifying to the Lord, in a way that will make others think.

6 Likes

Welcome Adriana of Northern Ireland,

May the Lord God All Mighty use your wits and wisdom in science and Scripture to do an amazing work to reach the lost of this great big world for His great glory.

Greetings from Canada west.

5 Likes

Hello @andutu2003 from Texas, USA. We warmly welcome you to Connect. Thank you for introducing yourself and we are grateful you have joined us.

Please feel free to check out the science category in this forum as I think it will be of interest to you. We invite your questions, posts, and contributions to this site as it is now your community, too.

We look forward to our future dialogues and learning from you.

Grace and peace,
Mary Beth

6 Likes

Welcome @andutu2003. So glad you are here. Amen to your wishes. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

4 Likes

Welcome to connect @andutu2003. It is great having rejoined us from Ireland. I hope you enjoyed the discussions and that you engage so that it will be a blessing to you as well as to those you are able to care for. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Adriana and great to have you join the Connect community. The way you hope to contribute in the community is a prayer in itself- so inspiring to read :smiley:. I look forward to interacting through the discussions with you.

God bless

2 Likes