Adrienne Lampe

Hello! I am a Christian, raised in Georgia, living in Raleigh, NC. I am a housewife with a background in Linguistics :slight_smile:
I regularly listen to “Just Thinking” and other RZIM podcasts, and I figured it was time to lean in more personally to The Conversation.
I hope that whatever content my presence here churns up is edifying to The Church, the seekers, and me as well.
Looking forward to it!

10 Likes

Hi @AdrienneLampe, great to have you here. Really hope you’re blessed.

4 Likes

Welcome @AdrienneLampe,:cherry_blossom:

Interesting background, what languages are out familiar to you?

I am grateful you decided to join Connect, and I am looking forward to your conversations. :tulip:

4 Likes

Welcome and hello Adrienne to the wonderful world of connect. Been active here for five months and have truly loved the beautiful interaction that takes place. You will really enjoy it.
Mike

5 Likes

I’m fluent in Spanish, can get by in French, and have dabbled in several others - mainly Italian, Russian, and Mandarin… never could choose :stuck_out_tongue: Hoping to study Hebrew this year, if I can find classes :wink:
Thanks for the welcome!

5 Likes

Hello Adrienne! :wave: What a pleasure to meet you, welcome to Connect. I am so impressed by your language skills, what a way to reach people with The Good News! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Man Andrienne, a housewife knowing Spanish French, Italian, Russian, Mandarin and looking to taking on Hebrew! What do you do in your spare time?

I’m ashamed to admit that I don’t know one language, though I dabble in English!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @AdrienneLampe. So glad that you are coming alongside us here at connect. Your talents will be very welcome here. I love the Podcast including just thinking. I hope you enjoy your time here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

@AdrienneLampe Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Key word here is “dabbled” - I don’t know all of those languages! But Thanks :blush:

1 Like