Aisha15

Hello friends,

My name is Aisha and I am from Kazakhstan. I recently finished Core Module from RZIM Academy. I am happy to join Connect. To be honest, before registering I did not expect to see such a well-thought, diverse space. It is great that we as believers can interact with each other through this ministry. I hope to be a good contributor here and would be happy to share my experience as a Christian living in a country where very little people are familiar with Christianity. I also lead youth ministry at my local church, hence would love to learn to better engage with the modern culture.

8 Likes

Hi Aisha! So glad to hear from you. Welcome to the family! I hope we can learn from each other and grow in Christ together. Looking forward to it!

Regards

3 Likes

@aisha15 Welcome from across the world! I, too, have been looking for an online community where not only believers but also searching unbelievers from diverse cultures may interact. I look forward to hearing your perspective on things.

2 Likes

Hello Aisha and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. Would love to hear more about the various challenges Christianity faces in your country and your own journey and experiences. I have found this to be a community that welcomes to hear people’s perspectives and questions as we all seek to learn from one another.

Blessings

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @aisha15. Congratulations on completing the core module. I have said many times that the foundations learned in that course really enable dialog to answer some of life’s tough questions. Your background in ministry too will be a great asset to this forum. I hope you enjoy. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

@aisha15 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Aisha, a welcome from WV USA my friend, it is good to meet you on this great forum with a diverse worldwide audience focusing on one.
Jesus and our focus on His truth will certainly inspire you to reach out with Q&A to help you better engage with modern young thinkers. Be filled with anticipation of His return as you draw closer to Him.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @aisha15, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I am thankful to hear you found connect to be a “well-thought, diverse space.” It is a blessing to interact with people from all over the globe. Honestly, I had to google Kazakhstan. What a beautiful place! I trust you will find connect helpful in providing some insight to share in your youth ministry. Thank you for your heart in investing in our youth :pray: Please do feel free to share your insight :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Welcome Classmate.

1 Like

Welcome @aisha15!

So glad to have you here on Connect. I look forward to the insight and perspectives you will be able to share from your part of the world. I love that you are aiming to develop and grow in your engagement with contemporary questions in culture so that you can better serve the young people you work with. This is such an encouragement to me that Connect might be a part of equipping you for this ministry and for your calling as a disciple and witness of Christ!

Again, welcome to Connect!

4 Likes

Hi Gerald! Good to see you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Gerald. thank you for joining! :slight_smile:

1 Like