Ajeh Chu-chu

Hello…my name is Ajeh Chu-chu. I got to know about RZIM through a pastor. Before now, I’ve had series of troubling question, especially in areas of faith. Getting to know about this ministry has blessed my life and I’m beginning to get clarification on some of these troubling questions.

I’m not quite sure how things work, and I hope I’m asking the question in the right platform.
A friend of mine, asked me a question. I promised to give an answer but I’m still lost on how to go about it, don’t even know where to start.
He asked what my thoughts were on this matter.
If Premarital sex is a sin before God, how do one explain the fact that babies are brought into the world by this very sinful act(sometimes even through rape) . Children are an heritage of the Lord, they are a blessing from God…but how can a blessing come from evil. Why would a good God allow such?

What led you to join Connect?
I joined because I needed to know more about God and how I could relate God’s word in a manner that is easy to understand.
How do you hope to contribute?

1 Like

@ajeh_chuchu Nice to meet you!

1 Like

A hearty welcome Ajeh,
Wonderful to have you in our community of believers and searchers. Dont hesitate to join in the conversations I am sure your input will be a blessing.
Mike

2 Likes

Hello Ajeh @ajeh_chuchu. Welcome to connect. And I am glad you sign up. Why not tell us were you are joining us from?, what led you to connect? and how you hope to contribute?

Do find time to explore the community, and ask your questions.
Blessings

1 Like

Welcome aboard. We are glad that you have found connect. I hope that you are blessed by the time that you spend here. If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask them. Would love to know a little bit more about you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome!

Hi Ajeh! :blush: Welcome!

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like