Akalanyabah Atessitami

hello all,
am Akalanyabah Atessitami from Ghana. i learn about RZIM Connect when i was reading Core Module at RZIM Academy since then i decide to join. hope to learn from you all.

Blessings

7 Likes

Hello Akalanyabah and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. Do you have a large Christian community in the part of Ghana that you live and have you still been able to meet during the COVID-19 pandemic?

Blessings

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect Akalanyabah! We are glad you could join us and look forward to learning right along with you. :smile:

3 Likes

@AKALA Welcome to this place of worldwide fellowship! I hope you enjoy it here, because I do!

4 Likes

Welcome Mr Akalan!

The core module was amazing wasn’t it!

It is wonderful you have joined us and we have much to learn from each other!

Blessings
~Sanah~

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @AKALA. Thank you for getting involved with the core module in learning the foundations that that course teachers. Thank you for joining us from Ghauna. I hope to learn from you. And I hope that this forum is a blessing to your faith path. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hello to you Akalanyabah, and a joy filled welcome to the world of connect​:smiley:. Thanks for jumping in and taking to :heart: the invitation to join.
I have met many from Ghana here on this forum, I hope you can engage with us as well during these trying times and encourage each other in faith. Take care.
Mike

4 Likes

no because my country (Ghana) is at partial lockdown and their is a directives from the government that we should not do public gathering so many churches are now going on online services.

2 Likes

looking forward to learn from you too.

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like