Aldo Ventura

Hi everybody, I’m from Peru (South America) and I’m a Jesus follower.
I have been looking for answers in different topics during all my Christian life. Along that search, I found John Lennox, Ravi and the rest of the team, due to a friend of mine who runs the RZIM ministry in my country.
I think it is vital to give gentle but solid response to different questions, living holy lives as well.
I have been looking for answers with some Christian friends, so i think I have reached some on line resources which would be a blessing and having some reasoning I hope would help as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello, Aldo, and welcome to Connect. :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us, and I hope you will share some of the questions pressing on your mind and that your friends bring up. What an encouragement to hear of your determination to seek out Truth!

3 Likes

Hi Brittany. Thanks for answering!
I work in an English International School, as a Spanish and Literature Teacher.
The school is very progressive and modern disbelieve atmosphere, so here I am, exposed to the very front line in school education in the modern world, trying to solve different kinds of questions inside and outside church boundaries.
I hope I’ll contribute to my fellow brothers and sisters with some materials regarding different topics (Science, Philosophy, Theology, current modern discussions, etc.) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @ventura.aldo. Glad to have you connecting with us. Knowing the gracious and gentle responses is the way to respond is so very important. I do not know spanish well. But is used a translator. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello @ventura.aldo, thank you for your heartfelt introduction. It is vital to give solid responses wrapped in a gentle loving package. It’s wonderful to have you here and I’m sure you will be a blessing to this community :heart:

1 Like

Welcome @ventura.aldo
I am so Happy to read your testimony and also happy that you are willing to share some more with us.

What a privilege to have you join the family.
Grace.

2 Likes

Thank you Keldon. I hope I’ll contribute to some discussion.
Blessings from Peru,
Aldo

1 Like

Thanks, Sig
Very blessed to be here.
In Christ,
Aldo

1 Like

Thank you John.
Blessings from Peru,
Aldo

2 Likes