Alero Tebu

Hello.
I am from Nigeria.
I have a desire to deepen my knowledge of God’s word, be better equipped to share Christ and to understand the contemporary issues and challengea facing us.
To contribute my thought and insights on various topics, to find ways that I can serve RZIM, and to encourage other in their journeys with Chriat.

Blessings!

5 Likes

Hi Alero, Welcome to RZIM connect. Am from Kenya. Am looking forward to learning from you and many others on this platform.

5 Likes

Thank you, Amy. I love Kenya. God bless.

2 Likes

Hello @Rezen, it’s wonderful to have another Nigerian here :heart: I trust you will find what you need here as you browse through the topics. I have gleaned a great deal here and I am thankful for the individuals who share their knowledge and insight. Enjoy browsing and feel free to engage with us :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hello, @Rezen, and welcome to Connect! I am encouraged by your hunger to know God more deeply and share His Truth with others. What let you to join Connect?

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Rezen. Thanks for coming along side us here. I hope this site is a blessing to you. Your presence and participation here certainly are very much welcome and such blessing to us. God-bless your time here and your journey.

1 Like