Alex B

Hellow world.

I’m from Texas

I finished up the basics RZIM cour Christianity academy module and this seemed like the next logical step to connect with the same kinds of people who are also interested in Christianity and theology.

I’m not here so much to contribute anything specific, but I’d like to learn from the experiences, wisdom, and understanding that you guys have here.

11 Likes

@AlexBillups Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome Alex,
This is a great community in which to belong. I am sure you will find it very helpful as you grow in your walk with Christ. I know I have.

3 Likes

Hey there you! I’m so glad you’re finally here! You have lots to contribute. You’re one of my favorite apologists of all time.
Love you,
Mom

4 Likes

Hi Alex, Welcome :pray:

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Alex! I too was glad to learn about this forum so that after the Core Module I could continue learning and connecting with other Christians. There are so many interesting questions and answers to be read! I hope you are blessed and I am sure that somewhere down the road you will find something to which you feel led to contribute. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @AlexBillups, welcome to connect. I see you already have a big fan! :heart: There is much to learn here and I am sure you will have some insight to offer. Engage as you feel led, otherwise just enjoy browsing the conversations and gleaning from the responses :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Alex, welcome! I’m glad you’ve joined. Yes, this is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas with like-minded people from all over the world. Enjoy the exchange and the loving atmosphere here.
Thank God from the bottom of your heart that you have parents who have shared their faith with you, who love and support you. This is one of the greatest gifts you can get in life.

1 Like

Welcome to connect my fellow friend of God. May the blessings of the Christ child be yours this Chritmas. Thank you Alex may you reap and glean all you can. Lets Shine Forth His light in this dark world.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome, Alex! I hope that you get as much from this community that I have so far.

Mike

1 Like

Welcome aboard @AlexBillups. Great to have you connecting with us. Congrats on finishing the core module. You will be blessed when you are able to share with someone here the foundations you received in the core module. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome Alex to connect

1 Like

Welcome Alex!! :wave: So happy to welcome you to the Connect Community! And a very Merry Christmas friend! :christmas_tree: :gift:

1 Like