Alexander Elmore

Hello,
I am Alex. I live near Seattle. I am excited to continue my education and connect with other Christians from around the world.

5 Likes

Hi Alexander @alikaelmore, so glad to have you joining us on Connect. I love hearing that you are approaching in a posture of learning and continuing to cultivate your education. Especially delighted that you are bringing insights from your Academy course—looking forward to having you join in our discussions here!

4 Likes

Welcome @alikaelmore it’s great to have you here. I trust you will be blessed by the many different perspectives. It is great to connect with people from all over the globe :slightly_smiling_face: I hope to read some of your thoughts in the threads. Engage when you are able and feel led :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @alikaelmore. Isn’t it a wonderful thing to be able to have a community such as offered here? Over 10000 image bears sharing ideas, thoughts, and prayers. We are glad that you are now part of it and can add your thoughts and ideas. I hope that you are blessed by it. God-bless you and your journey

1 Like

Hello, Alex. Connect is indeed a place where Christians from all over the world meet. Welcome and I’m glad that you are a part of it :+1: There is a lot to learn here in the interesting discussions. Just participate as you like.

1 Like