Alexander

Say hello. Hello

Where are you from? I am currently from Georgia

What led you to join Connect? After 35 years of running from the calling of Lord to serve as he requested, I could run no more. He made sure of that. I have been called to Evangelize through the Holy Spirit with all love and reverence.

How do you hope to contribute? Hope to have open conversations for learning. Let the Holy Spirit do what he does best. And seek for Gods wisdom through scriptures, philosophy, theology, and knowledge. My desire is to serve the Lord with all my heart, mind, and soul. Therefore I seek all I can to serve Him first and best, then my wife and family, and everyone else I come across in this tortured world, sinner or saint. God loves them all, and wishes they come to him. I am no better than they, so why should I not desire what God does, and love those he finds lovable.

5 Likes

Hello, and welcome to Connect! I appreciate your post, as it summarizes what we’re called to as Christians. I look forward to hearing more from both your questions and answers- it sounds like you have a heart to spur us on towards the goal of serving Christ and the reward of relationship with Him. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @Alexander_Shanks, thank you so much for the heartfelt introduction :heart: I look forward to hearing more from you. If you feel led, and if you are comfortable doing so, there is a “member testimony” category. We are blessed by the different ways God has wooed His children. Thank you for syncing your heart with the Lord concerning lost “sheep.” We have all been there at some point in our lives.

2 Likes

Hello Alexander, thank you for your honest introduction. It is really fascinating how God has an individual way for each person and also a reason to be grateful that He didn’t let you go astray. I particularly like this sentence:

What a statement! Let us learn together :+1:

1 Like