Alfatide

(Thomas Cory) #1

Say hello…

I’m from Alabama.

I have watched a lot of the folks on here’s video’s !

I hope to help people, love them, treat them with with respect !

I have had a very hard time introducing myself and I’m sorry if this isn’t the correct place to do just that. I hope to have great input and talks with all of you.
I had to do this on my Desktop. I can’t do it at all on my Smartphone.

6 Likes
(David Schleifer) #2

A warm welcome to you, @alfatide! What a remarkable place you’ve joined where one can deepen their faith with a greater understanding of so many difficult topics.

5 Likes
(Brian Fritz) #3

Greetings! I was new here a few days back and this will be an exciting place to learn and share. I haven’t spent much time watching the videos but I first encountered Ravi over the radio maybe 20 years ago.
He is very inspiring and a good leader to try and develop thinking believers. The courtesy and respect I have found here is a good reflection of our Lord. I hope you can be comfortable to share and take from the gracious words here. Welcome! Shalom

4 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #4

Welcome to Connect, Thomas. :smiley: It is great for you to join us, and I look forward to learning more from you. What are some of your favorite RZIM videos?

Don’t feel bad about smartphone, I too stick with my computer/laptop. :wink:

3 Likes
(Sieglinde) #5

Hi @alfatide, welcome! You found the correct place :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m with you about the smartphone. We are so thankful to have you here. I have family from Slocolmb Alabama. Ever heard of that town?
Enjoy browsing through the various topic :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
(Thomas Cory) #6

Yes Ma’am, I finally got my Membership “Straightened Out” Can I look for you and see if everything’s working all right ?

(Smartphone) I have lower back issues and it’s so very hard to sit at my Desktop. The chair just makes my back start hurting worse the longer I sit and being on a fixed income I’m going to save my money and get a good chair but they’re not cheap.

What bothers me is now ma LG phone you cannot replace the battery yourself and that’s just the way for them to make more money what they don’t have enough, so now I’m going to have to carry it order battery have them to install it but it’s cheaper then buying a new smartphone.

Itel complete strangers but I love them and they look at me like I have 9 heads. But I love them as a Christian and if they ever were around me long enough they would know by the way I live my life in front of them and I’m 57 and have dodged the bullet several times and have never been married. So the only thing I miss is the companionship between me and a lady but thank you for replying to me and I hope to talk to you again.

Tommy

1 Like
(Thomas Cory) #7

Hi lady, where are you from.
I will look up the best Uncle Ravi videos and pass them along to you. Up the top right about the round smiley face icon it has 2 arrows pointing out or pointing inward. That lets you see what your typing.

Later, Tommy