Alfred Wharton

Hello, my name is Alfred Wharton. I’m from central Florida. I only recently heard about connect from the RZIM website. I’ve always had an interest in apologetics and truth and I hope that I can participate in some meaningful dialogue with those of you who are on this platform.

6 Likes

Hi Alfred and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. It is always great to meet new people who are interested in apologetics. I look forward to being able to interact with you through the site.

Blessings

5 Likes

Welcome Alfred @Alfred_Wharton. Glad to have you here. Yes, truth is the most important thing in life as Ravi says it. When you find the Truth you find God. Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Alfred_Wharton . God bless you

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Alfred_Wharton. Look at that already having meaningful discussions. Glad you have come alongside us at connect. I hope that you enjoyed the discussions in that you have opportunities to participate as frequently as possible. You will find the members very well read and kind. Enjoy. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome Alfred, to connect a great place to grow in truth and understanding. As you will see as you look at all the conversations this worldwide forum has much to offer. I am sure you will appreciate the subjects that are looked at in depth? Blessings
Mike

1 Like

Welcome, enjoy your time here, it can be very interesting and educational!

1 Like

Hi Alfred welcome to Connect! Looking forward to meaningful conversations with you and others! God bless!

1 Like

You are most welcome to RZIM Connect Alfred @Alfred_Wharton I am very happy to meet you.

2 Likes

@Alfred_Wharton Nice to meet you!