Alice M Shea

Say hello…
Hi my name is Alice I just found out on Tuesday from a woman in my Zoom Bible Study that Ravi had died😔
Where are you from?
I’m from Beverly Massachusetts and am a member of FCCH in Hamilton since 1993
What led you to join Connect?
I’m not sure if this is what am looking for? I’m familiar with Ravi from listening to him often on the radio and I know of his work through a fellow Christian Bob Grinnell who work with the ministry! I had always hoped to hear him speak in person and meet him! I remember that he was speaking at Gordon Conwell for Baccalaureate. I ask Bob Grinnell if he could get me in to see him but he said no, everyone wants to see him!
How do you hope to contribute?
Not sure? I’m looking for a format to make I don’t lose a connection with his messages. He is one of a kind. I don’t know if anyone could share the gospel truth the way he does!

5 Likes

Hello Alice welcome to the RZIM Connect forum, were many discussions about truth, apologetics, and lifes many questions take place. This worldwide audience of believers engaging in like minded pursuits in a respectful environment of love and compassion are ready to join with you. Blessing
Mike

3 Likes

Welcome @Doug1. So glad you are here. Thank you for your kind words. Yes he def is one of a kind. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

2 Likes

Hi Ms. Alice,

Welcome to connect.

Yes mam, Mr. Ravi had a special commision from our Lord and still has one as we we all continue to uphold, share, defend, and glorify Jesus. You will enjoy the thank you Ravi posts, and please feel free to add your thoughts and gratitude as you have already expressed in your introduction.

It’s lovely to meet you. Hopefully you will find the family here in Christ to be the environment and forum to stay connected with his message as you mentioned above.

Blessings,
~Sanah~

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @aliceshea7735. Thank you for joining us. I hope that this forum does edify your faith path. Your experience as a minister’s wife must have prepared you for many different things. If you would be kind enough to encourage a new member or offer a prayer or guiding word to somebody that is struggling it would be a blessing to us all. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like