Aline Aswad

Hello everyone and what a privilege it is to share a forum with such a diverse group united by the desire to think and grow.
I live in Montreal but am originally from Lebanon in the middle east not Vermont :slight_smile:

I have a deep desire to understand my faith and to challenge myself in order to grow. From the day I was born again, the pressure from friends to defend that faith has grown. What I seek to learn here is to discover different opinions, approaches, and learn from other people’s experiences.

I hope to also be able to share some of the life experiences I’ve had having lived on 4 continents with different worldviews and cultures.

Looking forward to some interesting conversations.

6 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Aline. :slightly_smiling_face: Praise the Lord for His faithfulness in our life amongst so many moves and new experiences. I look forward to learning more from you, and it is so encouraging to hear of your passion to share Christ with your friends. I especially love this thought,

What I seek to learn here is to discover different opinions, approaches, and learn from other people’s experiences.

I may be a bit biased as someone who really loves the community here, but I think you have certainly come to the right place.

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect Aline! I am also new here but so far I am finding Comnect to be a great blessing!
Pam

5 Likes

Hi @aaswad, so thankful you are here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
I trust you will find very insightful answers to a variety of questions. This has helped me in my discussions and you will be blessed as well. It is so wonderful to have someone here with your life experiences. I look forward to your insight.

5 Likes

Welcome Aline! @aaswad
Surely your experience overseas and perspective will be an asset to this community :blush:
So glad you’ve joined - enjoy checking out the great topics here!

3 Likes