Allegra Brown

(Allegra Brown) #1

Say hello…

Where are you from? Prince George’s County MD

What led you to join Connect? I have a friend who has turned away from the faith and I am trying to seek God and Godly community to help answer my questions to help defend the faith and share truth with my friend.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to offer thoughtful responses and prayers over the topics I read.

(John Hedger) #2

Welcome Allegra. I hope you find the help and answers you need to talk to your friend and eventually with prayer, your friend will turn their heart back to Jesus. I pray right now that their heart will be softened to hear what you have to say and that the HS will give you the the right things to say and the courage to say them. God bless you for joining this place and for the love you have for Jesus and your friend.

(Daniel) #3

Hi @allegra.brown. Welcome to Connect. It makes me sad when I meet people who want to live without God. For you it’s certainly sad to see that your friend has turned away from faith. I wish you good, honest and open conversations with him and that you can respond patiently and lovingly to him. God’s blessing!