Alumni Link

I seem to have lost my access to the alumni group. I used to have access to the classes that I completed. Can’t find them now. Please help. Thanks. Jeff

1 Like

I seem to be having the same difficulties locating Alumni Content :tulip:

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I will look into this and we will get it fixed for you. I am so sorry for the trouble. I imagine this is really frustrating and you want to get access to the alumni content as soon as possible. We’ll do our best to fix it!

1 Like

No problem. And thanks for your reply. God nless

1 Like

Thanks again. It looks like two classes were put back (Core and Islam). However, Science, Bible and Suffering are still missing. Perhaps they will be added later and all I need to do is wait (which I will do). Surprisingly, the exact thing happened on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Maybe the “system” was being updated😁. God bless

1 Like

Carson,

Thank you to attending to this matter so quickly, your time, effort and concern are much appreciated. :tulip:

1 Like

Hi, I used to have alumni access as well to the classes that I completed. They are all gone now. Appreciate assistance. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Jeffery, @HopeforLife1, and @mdquitoras,

I am very sorry for this inconvenience!! We are actively investigating and hope to resolve this issue as soon as we can. Thank you for letting me know. We will do our best to get things fixed soon.

2 Likes