Amal (meaning Hope)

Hi, my name is Amal, and I reside in the US. I enjoy and am thankful for the work being done by RZIM and am looking forward to possibly taking online courses to better equip myself to bless those thinkers within my reach. I hope to also be encouraged in my daily walk and encourage others in their growth in Christ.

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect Amal! It is great to meet you! What a heart you have to want to learn more so as to bless others. I am sure you will be a blessing to many! I pray you find this forum very encouraging and a blessing to your life. :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect @ALandis!

2 Likes

@ALandis Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome Amal. It is great to meet you. Look around the site and navigate to your place of interest. Encouragement abounds here as well as life abundant as we seek Jesus together.
Blessings in the Lord
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @ALandis. It is good to have you connecting with us. I think it is great that you are considering taking an Academy course. The core module that is offered is very instrumental in providing a foundation for your faith and ability to share it effectively. Thank you for coming alongside us. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @ALandis, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: Encouragement is always appreciated! As @Keldon_Scott mentioned, the core module is definitely a great course to become more equipped. Here is a link if you are interested;
http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/
In the meantime, there are a plethora of conversations to glean from here.
Enjoy browsing and take care :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hey Amal,
It’s great to see you here on RZIM Connect!
I’m sure you’ll find this forum very encouraging and knowledgeable.
Many blessings,
Linda Dagher

3 Likes