Amanda Price

Say hello…Hello, my name is Amanda and I’m a columnist and playwright, a mother of three and wife of one, a student of History and Literature, a believer in the power of apologetics…oh, and the owner of a labradoodle named Eliza Bear (she would be offended if I left her out)

Where are you from? The Gold Coast of Australia

What led you to join Connect? I have followed Ravi Zacharias’ ministry for years and am delighted now to have the opportunity to be involved as a participant and not just an observer.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope that I can bring myself to this ministry and group, and in doing so contribute as a learner, a listener, a fellow student and friend.

3 Likes

Hello Amanda and welcome to connect. You are now a part of a wonderful community of believers and participation is in encouraged. I am looking forward to both listening and learning along side you and everyone else. Praying that both you and your family are safe and blessed!

2 Likes

Welcome Amanda @amanda-price, I love your spirit. I am glad you are a wife of one :wink: and yes we dont want Eliza Bear left out. Please feel at home here at the RZIM Connect. Look forward to chatting with you. Keep sharing the gospel to the ends of the world (aka Australia). :slight_smile:

God Bless You.

2 Likes

Hello Amanda! Nice to meet you and welcome to Connect. :raising_hand_woman: You have a wonderful gift for writing and I really enjoyed reading your introduction. We are so happy to have you here! :rose:

2 Likes

Hello Amanda, welcome my friend and lover of pets, Hi Eliza bear. So good to meet you and my you are involved in much. Looking forward to your insight, questions, and a writer’s perspective here on connect. May His blessings be upon all your family as well.
Mike

3 Likes