Amber C

Hi, I am a homeschool mom from South Georgia. I have been a Christian for many years but in the last several months I have felt the Spirit pushing me forward. I have really started digging into the word and I feel like I can’t get enough of it. I, for lack of a better term, had gotten stagnant in the word. The basics had started boring me, something I am embarrassed to admit. I started listening to podcasts a year or two ago and heard one that Ravi was a guest on last month. Every since I have been trying to learn as much about Christian apologetics that I can. It has lead me to this app. As far as how I hope to contribute, I don’t know. I will prayerfully think about it and let God lead me in the right direction at the right time. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a blessed day!!
Amber

5 Likes

@Acarroll Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi @Acarroll, it’s great to have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for you transparency. I have felt that way about the basics myself. It sounds like RZIM ministered to you in the same way it has to myself and many others. I trust you will be blessed as you glean from the many conversations here. Feel free to share your thoughts and insight as well. Take care :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Acarroll. We are so glad that you have been enjoying the scriptures and have renewed vigor. Thank you for coming alongside us. And, thank you for recognizing the need to help others here when the spirit leads you. Please do so. There will be members posts that you read where you will be led to respond if not substantively certainly with encouraging words. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

You have found a great place to help satiate that hunger, but in reality i dont think we can ever get enough. As an old song by Russ Taft stated. This is a great adventure.
Mike

2 Likes

Hi Amber
Welcome to the site! I’m new also. What Ravi and his team have made possible for us to hear and learn are incredible. What a blessing to have the Holy Spirit just pour on you that yearning for his Word. I hope this place is an encouragement to you and another learning tool for you:)

2 Likes

Hi @Acarroll, welcome! I’m also a homeschool mum from the UK and similarly like you, I had become over familiar with the basics of my faith a few years ago so that I lost the power of Gods truth in my mind. I started digging deep with Bible studies and came across RZIM. I pray you’ll know God drawing you ever deeper into him as you seek knowledge and understanding of who he is.

2 Likes

Welcome @Acarroll. I too am new and I am sure we will learn plenty here.

2 Likes