AmberLee

Greetings

Born in Toronto, I am from the source of Love, our God.

Beauty: Orgin, Meaning, Morality, and Destiny, I feel that I was led by a touch of the Holy Spirit to join connect.

By chance I deleted the last question, but I think it asked what I hope to do for the ministry. Right now I am open, I came across this… and my heart wishes to contribute in love.

4 Likes

@AmberLee Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hello @AmberLee, your introduction immediately reminded me of the lessons from the Core Module, which, among other things, dealt with exactly these four terms. Have you already taken the Core Module? I look forward to your contributions in the forums.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it, so far I have only completed logging in to RZIM, but I am very interested! Right now I have not quite figured out how anything works :smiley: but it sounds great, I hope to find this course.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @AmberLee. We’re glad you have come alongside us. You will find many opportunities to provide loving discussions and care to so many here that do ask questions and need caring responses. Please ask the questions that you feel are worthy of probe as well. We are glad that the Holy Spirit prompted you to visit us. God-bless you and your journey. Happy New Year.

3 Likes

Thank You for the kind and loving welcome! Honestly I feel overwhelmed. What is hard to express in words is the depth of beauty steeped in this forum.

3 Likes

Welcome AmberLee to connect, hope Christmas was a beautiful time. I am south of you in WV USA I have been here since September but have seen much love and care. God shine down on you in the New Year.
Mike

4 Likes