Amy Akim

Hello, my name is Amy from Kenya. I’m a medical doctor currently doing my residency in Family Medicine. Its a privilege for me to join the alumni after the core module. Being rather new in apologetics, i may not be able to contribute much but am excited and look forward to learning from all of you.

6 Likes

Welcome! I too am a doctor and also new to apologetics. Plenty of useful material online so hope we will be able to learn from this and glorify God!

3 Likes

Thanks Dilane. Am looking forward to learning with you.

1 Like

Welcome @A.A, we are so grateful to have you here. I trust you will be a great contribution when you have the time and feel led to engage. Enjoy browsing through this forum. God bless :heart:

3 Likes

Hello, @A.A, and welcome to Connect! It sounds like God is equipping you to show His healing of both body and heart. Looking forward to reading more of your posts - you have a neat perspective as a doctor. What stood out to you most about the Core Module?

1 Like

Welcome aboard @A.A. So glad you have joined us. Please do not under estimate your ability to come alongside someone here who needs the understanding and foundation that you as an Academy alum can offer. You will be instrumental to some who need the blend of the gospel and science experiences that you possess. I look forward to reading the anecdotes you will share as your journey is shared here. God-bless you and your journey.