Say hello…
Hello
Where are you from?
Yuma, Az
What led you to join Connect?
Wanted to ask a question and connect with/learn from like minded people
How do you hope to contribute?One discussion at a time. slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to connect, Amy. Glad you’ve joined us :+1: Many questions have already been asked and answered here in the forums. New questions are always welcome :slightly_smiling_face: In which direction does your question go? Maybe it fits into the category Bible Questions. Just open a new discussion with your question. Wish that the answers to them would help you.

2 Likes

Hello, Amy, and welcome to Connect! :slightly_smiling_face: It’s great too have you join us, and I look forward to reading more of your posts. What helped you find our Connect community? Are there any specific questions that come to mind? My faith walk was really encouraged when I could finally ask the questions on my heart, and I look forward to hearing your questions.

2 Likes

Hello @Amy_Wilson, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to ask your questions. You can use the search engine to see if there is a topic related to it or you can start a topic of your own. Enjoy browsing.

2 Likes

Welcome to connect Amy. I hope you end up learning a lot and enjoy talking with everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome. Join the discussions. No judgements. Just questing for honest answers and debates for learning.

1 Like