An Update on the Apologetics Leadership Group

(Carson Weitnauer) #1

Hi friends,

This past week I had the opportunity to spend a day with national apologetics leaders at the Apologetics Leadership Group. Here’s a photo of the gathering:

We had an absolutely fabulous Q&A time with Ravi, heard from pastors how we can better serve the whole church, got an early preview of Craig Hazen’s forthcoming book Fearless Prayer, and had time to discuss how we can strategically collaborate together.

Would you join me in praying that God would continue to strengthen the work of apologetics in the United States?

In particular, I believe we are responsible to see that:

1. Every apologist be mature in Christ
  2. For apologists to serve the whole church (not just some parts of it)
  3. For apologists to earnestly pray for revival

In our own small way, I believe that RZIM Connect is intimately connected to all three of these responsibilities. May we be a place where we encourage one another to maturity in Christ, service of the church, and prayer for revival.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Will be with you guys in prayer @CarsonWeitnauer. :slight_smile:

(SeanO) #3

@CarsonWeitnauer Amen! May the Lord richly bless these men and women, including yourself, as they set out to be used of God to transform hearts and minds. May they grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus and speak the truth with power, love and wisdom so that the hearers would be drawn close to the great Healer and Savior and Lord of all!