Ana deCarvalho

(Ana DeCarvalho) #1

Hello, I am from metro Detroit (Michigan, US) and an alumni from the RZIM Academy. Hope to continue to participate in this community to learn and share the truth of the Gospel at “a time such and this”.

10 Likes
(Roger Courville) #2

Welcome, @Ana_DeCarvalho. Glad you’re here.

6 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #3

Welcome aboard @Ana_DeCarvalho. Nice to have another fellow Michigander and academy alum with us. I hope you are blessed by the time you spend out here. I am sure with your experiences with the Academy and your desire to participate you will also bless others. Glad you have joined us. God-bless your journey.

6 Likes
(Ana DeCarvalho) #4

Thank you @rogerc @Keldon_Scott
RZIM is a blessing!

5 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #5

Welcome to Connect, Ana. :smiley: I have a good friend originally from that area- sounds like a beautiful place. I love your thoughts,

Hope to continue to participate in this community to learn and share the truth of the Gospel at “a time such and this”.

Yes, and may we spur on one another to continue to be a light for Christ!

5 Likes
(Sieglinde) #6

Hello @Ana_DeCarvalho, welcome :heart: “Such a time as this” is right! We need eacother for encouragement. So thankful you joined in.

5 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #7

Hey Ana! @Ana_DeCarvalho
Welcome to Connect :blush:
@Keldon_Scott - lots of Michiganders here, you’re right! I grew up hearing my mom’s side of the family (from MI) say they were “Michiganders” - love it.

3 Likes
(Andrew Collins) #8

Looking forward to discussion that is uplifting for all of us. Thank you for joining us and contributing to this community!

3 Likes