Anastazja

Hi everyone,

My name is Anastazja, I am Polish, born, raised and currently living in Warsaw.

I have been greatly encouraged and challenged by RZIM content. I began with the podcasts and I’ve recently completed the Core Module. I hope to help open up this resource to Polish Christians as well as unbelievers.

5 Likes

@zazastazja Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi Anastazja, welcome to the forum. Look forward to further input about your goals to reach out to other people’s. May He bless and anoint your endeavor.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome, Anastazja! This is a great circle of believers from all over the world! Praise God. May He bless you and those you share these precious posts with!
Love in Him Angela

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @zazastazja. Thank you for coming alongside us from Poland. Thank you for your goal to connect your peers. Congratulations on completing the core module. I truly enjoyed and loved that course. The foundations are so critical and helpful. I hope you enjoy the content and discourse here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @zazastazja it’s great to have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the Core Module! What was your most profound take away? There are so many conversations to browse through and glean from here. Feel free to engage :pray:
Take care :heart:

2 Likes