Andre Peoples

Hello everyone!
I’m Andre Peoples from Ofallon Missouri. I’m married to Cassandra. We have three children Andre, Lynden and Tabitha. I joined Connect after completing the core course. I want to stay connected with others to learn more about this ministry, apologetics and my part in the kingdom.

12 Likes

Hi @peoplesap, welcome to connect and congratulations on completing the Core Module. I trust you will find connect a helpful place to continue learning and growing. I am looking forward to reading more from you as you browse through the conversations offering your insight :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hello, @peoplesap, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us, and I am encouraged by your hunger to remain connected with other believers around the world. What stood out to you most about the Core Module?

3 Likes

Hi Andre! @peoplesap
So glad you’ve joined :relaxed:

You’ve come to the right place! I also joined after the Core Module- looking for the same things!

It’s been such a neat experience - learning with other Believers across the globe= :heart: :raised_hands:

I hope you’ll enjoy exploring the many conversations and topics…feel free to dive in as you feel led.

3 Likes

Hello Andre :blush:

I too have just completed the core module and happy that you finished . Nice to see you connected fellow “classmate” lol.

Just finished navigating through the application and meeting a few people and it promises to be wonderful and fruitful.

Have you been interviewing any other persons?

2 Likes

Thank You
Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Hello Alisha,
No I’ve only just begun. I’m in the Engaging The Modern World class now.

1 Like

Hello Brittany,
the core module was enlightening. Origins,Meaning, Morality and Destiny was what resonated me the most. I found it to be true. What about you?

1 Like

Thank You Heidi
Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Ohhh . My bad :woozy_face: . Nevertheless I pray that you enjoy your time with the academy.

2 Likes

Hi Andre,

It’s good to see you on here after Core Module 090. :slightly_smiling_face:

Art

1 Like

Hello Art,

I knew you would be here. I always enjoyed reading your post.

Andre

1 Like

Thanks Alisha,
I’m just continuing on after the core course with topics that influence me. What groups do you recommend? What are your interest with Apologetics?

Andre

1 Like

Hello @peoplesap

I havent been interacting much with the groups as I am new. But I signes up for #daily-evangelism #christian-growth:Bible-memory-and-prayer and there are alot of other isolated group topics that you can enter based on your interest. I entered ( Atheism, Jehovah Witness and Bible, Prayer and Science). To find the ones that suite you just click the hamburger menu then select groups and see what sparks your interest.

I personally like discussing scripture and conversational tips on being approachable and engaging but staying firm to truth

2 Likes