Andrew from Louisiana

Hello all!

My name is Andrew and I’m from Louisiana and have been listening to and enjoying the RZIM Podcasts. I hope to find this to be a place that moves people towards truth, answers difficult questions, listens to different perspectives and responds with the best explanations of reality and truth. Press on! - Andrew

6 Likes

Welcome aboard Andrew. I’m glad you’ve joined the forum and this is the best place to meet the hopes you expressed in your message. I feel blessed for the sheer wealth of knowledge, encouragement, friendliness and genuine love for our faith that’s available on this forum. I feel like I’m growing spiritually a little bit each day just reading the posts and responses. Then every now and again the RZIM team will take questions too.
All the best as you seek answers!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Andrew!

Welcome Andrew! Well, I think you’ll find Connect is all those things you hope. It has been a pleasure to interact with so many believers with different perspectives! I pray you are blessed through this forum as I have been. :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Andrew25. Thanks for coming along side us. I love and hope Connect is and continues to be:

Help us continue. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like