Andrew Giam

(Drew Giam) #1

Say hello…
Hello everybody! I’m looking forward to discussing Christianity and apologetics with those in this community.

Where are you from?
I’m from the U.S. (that’s as specific as I’d like to be).

What led you to join Connect?
I joined Connect so I can have a place to ask questions that I might find myself unable to answer, as well as participate (but more than likely observe) dialogues on various topics regarding Christianity and apologetics. I’m very interested in apologetics because I want to be able speak intelligently and gently about Christianity and the gospel with those around me.

How do you hope to contribute?
I hope that there might some questions I can answer, but I am quite young in my faith, so I don’t know how often that will happen (at least for a while).

See you around!

-Drew G. (My friends call me drewbob.)

7 Likes
(Paul Wiersma) #2

Welcome Drew,

I hope God can use your engagement on this platform to encourage you in your walk with him!

3 Likes
(Jim Tidwell) #3

Glad you’re here! You will enjoy the invaluable information from the posts!

3 Likes
(Melvin Greene) #4

Welcome to Connect, @drewbob01! It’s great to have you here. You’re definitely in the right place to learn and grow in knowledge and faith in Jesus. It doesn’t matter how long you have been a Christian. We are all still learning and growing. If you happen across a conversation thread where you think you have a unique perspective, please don’t hesitate to join. You might be surprised at the knowledge, or insight you have. I look forward to having conversations with you.

Mel

2 Likes
(Sieglinde) #5

Welcome Drewbob!

(Heidi Mitchell) #6

Hey Drew…welcome! :slight_smile: