Andrew Green

Hello,
I am Andrew Green from Boston, Massachusetts.
I am looking to learn more about other Apologetic resources and materials that are out there to help me support my youth group. I would love to connect with other followers of Christ and to serve as a resource for others.

4 Likes

Andrew,

Welcome to Connect! Thank you for serving our next generation as a youth group leader. I would not be where I am today without my youth group and the wonderful people that invested in me.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Andrew, and praise the Lord for your heart to reach today’s youth with the Gospel. There are a good number of youth pastors here at Connect, and you may enjoy searching for posts for youth-related conversations already started here. Look forward to learning more from you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome @drugreen93 please post any questions you or your students may have.

1 Like

Welcome Andrew. Big respect for working with young people. I heard some one say recently ‘the youth of today are NOT the church of tomorrow, they are the church right now!’ Look forward to hearing more from you and your experiences in the forums.

2 Likes

Hello @drugreen93, welcome to connect. So good to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: I also have much respect for those who invest in our youth. I was browsing the topics and came across this one.

Is silence the biggest barrier for kids to have strong faith?
This may be a great discussion in your group. Any questions your or someone in your group may have, feel free to ask by opening up a topic for discussion. Hope to see you around in the forums.

2 Likes