Andrew Murphy

(Andrew Murphy) #1

Hey folks!

I’m a divinity student at the university of Aberdeen, just in first year!
I completed the core module a few months back but have been procrastinating in joining in with connect!
I’m involved with the CU and enjoy hearing the apologetics side of faith! Looking forward to hearing from you all.

(SeanO) #2

@andrew.murph53 Welcome to Connect! So glad you have joined us here on the forms. What are you hoping to do with your divinity degree? Christ bless you as you seek His face.

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome to Connect, @andrew.murph53! We’re so glad you’ve joined here and hope the Core Module was a boost to your confidence in your faith. We also pray that this community will be a place of strengthening and encouraging as well! :slight_smile: Three years ago, when I was doing OCCA, I had the privilege of coming up to Aberdeen to help the CU with its Main Event. I loved getting to know the students there! (And the divinity school THE best place on campus to wander around and chat to people.) I’m assuming you all are having another one soon? Early Feb? Will be praying! Are you also Scottish? I lived just down the road nearer to Inverness in Nairn for a couple of years, and I absolutely LOVE that part of this fair island! Even though it can be rather depressing this time of year. :cold_face:

(Andrew Murphy) #4

At the moment I really don’t have much of an idea. I know God has called me into some form of Christian ministry and that he wants me in Aberdeen but that is as much as I’ve got!

(Andrew Murphy) #5

The campus is an amazing place! Your’re spot on with the CU, our even is in the first week of February so we’re just beginning to get people in roles and what not! I am indeed Scottish and my homes in a lovely wee village called Callander but I’m originally from Lossiemouth. Thank you so much for your prayers, they’re really appreciated.

(SeanO) #6

@andrew.murph53 Christ guide your steps as you seek Him. That’s exciting to be just launching out into life and discerning the Lord’s will as you pursue your studies! The Lord is faithful.