Andrew Petty

Hi everyone! My name is Andrew as you can see but you can call me Drew. It is a pleasure to be able to be part of the alumni for RZIM and have a continued fellowship with fellow believers. I’m from the US and what led me to join Connect is the fellowship with other believers and being able to talk about all things apologetics. I hope to be able to contribute a different perspective. Aside from that, I would much rather learn.

Blessings!

Andrew

3 Likes

Welcome, Andrew - different perspectives often make for rich discussions - looking forward to hearing from you!

3 Likes

Thanks, James. Likewise. I hope to hear from you as well.

1 Like

Hi Drew, blessings to you of peace in the current global issue where God is at the helm. Jump right in and enjoy the delightful, fruitful conversations. Look forward to growing together with you.
Mike

3 Likes

@pettyandrew24 Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard @pettyandrew24. Awesome that you have chosen to join us here at connect. So glad you have the core module under your belt. Congratulations in completing cor module. Taken electives too? I trust you will enjoy the discussions and the challenges you will be able to help with. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like