Andrew Sanderson

Say hello…

Where are you from? New Jersey

What led you to join Connect? Share a Message

How do you hope to contribute? A Testimony

3 Likes

Greetings @Andrew_Sanderson We extend a warm welcome to you from the Connect community. Thank you for joining us.

I saw from your post that you are interested in sharing a message. Here is the link if you would like to do so. #ThankYouRavi I know that he and his family are extremely grateful for all the prayers and support at this time.

Thank you in advance for sharing how Ravi’s life has impacted yours. I am looking forward to reading your testimony. If you have any questions or we can serve you in any way, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Grace and peace to you,
Mary Beth

2 Likes

Let me check and I will get back to you. If I am unable to locate it, I will bring it to someone’s attention that can. Thanks for reaching out and letting me know.

1 Like

Just so you know, I have forwarded your message to someone on staff and it will get looked into. With the volume of traffic we have been experiencing due to the circumstances regarding Ravi, the response time might be a little slower than normal. You have not been overlooked and someone will get back to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks again for reaching out and letting us know.

Mary Beth

1 Like

Welcome to Connect!

@Andrew_Sanderson I just had the privilege to read your beautiful tribute to Ravi and your testimony of how God used brokenness to make you whole.

Thank you so much for sharing. This has blessed my day.

May the Lord bless you in the journey,
Mary Beth

Hi Mary Beth,

Thank you much for the kind words. I am so blessed to hear that I was able to brighten your day.

I hope it will Ravi’s as well.

Andrew

2 Likes

Hi Andrew,

I’m not sure if you have gotten the most recent email from Michael Ramsden, the RZIM President. In it he states, “Very often at times in the night or during the day, they [family members] actually read those messages out to him and he receives them with joy.”

Just wanted to let you know.

Thank you,
Mary Beth

Hi Mary Beth,

I did get the message, thank you so much for the follow up. So sad but also happy he is going to see Jesus soon.

Andrew Sanderson