AndrewFisher

Hey guys, I’m from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I heard about this place from RZIM podcast. I hope to help anyone I can with the Knowledge and wisdom I have from God.

4 Likes

Hello Andrew,
Lancaster, amish country one of my favorite places to visit as a child with the family. I am certain it has changed much since the 70,s. I have extended family in Downingtown.
Welcome and participate as freely as you can.
God bless
Mike

Nice to meet you Andrew!

1 Like

HAHA you made me laugh, Thx for the kind welcome, I hope to see more posts by you. God bless you as well =D

1 Like

Welcome @greypilgrim, it’s great to have you here, welcome. Please do share your knowledge and wisdom in the conversations :pray:t3: I look forward to reading some of your responses :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m just curious, how do you know you will see any of my responses?

1 Like

When you respond to a question. For example, you just recently responded to a question about “why more Christians aren’t more hungry to know God.” If you go to that topic, you will see all the responses :slightly_smiling_face: You can also click on the dot, to the right of the topic, choose the option to watch the conversation and you will be notified of any further discussion. Hope that helps :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome @greypilgrim! Glad you are here!

1 Like