Andrewn Pierson

(Andrew C Pierson) #1

Greetings to the family, I live in Springvale Maine, I began listening to Ravi 25 plus years ago after coming to the Lord in 1986 at the age of 35 and have been equipped and strengthen in ways that would take to long to discuss here. I am grateful beyond words for his faith filled ministry and selfless giving of himself to the work of the KINGDOM.

I signed up to attend the event May 22-23 and was sent an invitation to connect and so… here I am.

At this time I can not imagine what I might be able to offer. Over the past 15 years or so God has walked me down a very lonely road through serious depression into an understanding of HIS plan to train and equip me to be a prophetic intercessor. ( I have heard this in my spirit though I don’t have a clear picture of even what that is. Its mostly been learn by doing and then HE tells me what it was/is all about) I have meet and talked with very few people who ‘get it’ and none to really help/advise me and have become very comfortable relying on God and scripture alone. Through and in all of this RZIM remains a steadying influence.

Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

6 Likes
(Daniel Combs) #2

Welcome Andrew!

I am new here as well. I can relate to depression as I am Bipolar (successfully managed with medication).

I have to admit that prophetic intercessor is not something I am familiar with but a quick internet search revealed The Prophetic Intercessor: Releasing God’s Purposes to Change Lives and Influence Nations, a book by James Goll as well as a number of websites.

May you find success on your journey

3 Likes
(Andrew C Pierson) #3

thanks Dan

(Sieglinde) #4

Welcome @andcor2051. Bless your heart :heart: depression can be so crippling. I pray that you will get clear direction in using your gift. You have chosen well to stay in the teaching through RZIM. I have learned so much and continue to learn from this ministry. I will keep you in my prayers.

3 Likes
(Andrew C Pierson) #5

when understood within the context of HIS plan and purpose it becomes liberating and invigorating. Thank you for your word of encouragement

Andrew

3 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #6

Welcome aboard @andcor2051. So glad you have joined connect. It is good to hear how you have endured. I trust you will find connect a source of revitalization, encouragement, and friendship. Your prayer requests and your guidance for others is welcomed here. Just prayed that clarity and direction be granted to you. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like