Andy Wells

Hi everyone. My name is Andy Wells and I’m from South Georgia here in the U.S.A. I have been the youth leader at a local church for the past 7 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have taken several classes from the RZIM Academy and attended several events at RZIM including the 2015 Summer Institute which was a game changer for me. Most recently I took a group of youth and college Freshman to the 2019 Refresh Conference and had a wonderful time worshipping and watching our youth be immersed in the scriptures and come away with new perspectives that they gained from the wonderful experience.
My goal is to continue learning and gain deeper understandings on how to help our youth find answers and grow in their faith so that when they go to college, they have a solid foundation in their faith and won’t be shaken by professors and students. I hope to help them be able to be a beacon of hope to others as well. All honor and praise to the one that took my place on the Cross of Calvary for the forgiveness of my sins so that I can one day be in His presence for all eternity.

8 Likes

Glad to welcome you to the
connect, @andywells36!

Your heart for others is very evident and I trust you will be a great asset to the many conversations here! Please join in as you are able and I look forward to learning more from you!

5 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect! @andywells36

2 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @andywells36!

That heart set is needed desperately in this day in age! Thank you for wholeheartedly seeking the Lord and for investing into others as the LORD is investing into you. Keep running!

Glad to have you and looking forward to your participation.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @andywells36. It’s good to have another alumni coming alongside us. I think I was at the summer institute in 2015 as well. Who was the primary teacher for the biblical lesson that institute? John? I hope you enjoy this site and encourage communication and dialog. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect, neighbor - I’m from north Georgia! Glad to meet you - looking forward to good conversations with you!

4 Likes

Hi Kelton. Yes, John Lennox was the primary teacher. That was a great week.

3 Likes