Angel1

Say hello…
Hello from Georgia
Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?
To say #thankyouravi our Modern day C.S. Lewis. Your impact and legacy has no bounds. Praying fervently for you and your family/loved ones. :pray::pray::latin_cross::latin_cross::heart:
How do you hope to contribute?

2 Likes

Greetings @Angel1 I, along with many others, welcome you to the Connect community. We are grateful you have joined us.

If you have not had the opportunity to leave your tribute for Ravi and would like to do so, you may do that here: #ThankYouRavi Thank you for your kind words and encouragement to him and his family during this time.

You said it well about Ravi when you said he is

I hope you will find an opportunity to explore the Connect forum as it will be a blessing and a benefit to you with all the resources and relationships you will encounter. We would love the chance to get to know you better and dialogue further with you.

Let us know if you have any questions or if we can serve you in any way.

Thank you again for your post,
Mary Beth

2 Likes

Thanks Mary Beth for reaching out!
For the life of me (and I know nothing about technology:), I can’t figure out how to post my tribute to Ravi on the Connect app.

Can you help??

Thank you!!

Blessings, Angel

1 Like

@Angel1 You are not alone in having a hard time with technology. Have you tried clicking on the link in blue highlighted in above post? That will take you to the page. You can then hit the reply button at the bottom of the page and it will let you type your letter to Ravi. If you are still not certain, you can post it right here and I will make sure it gets to the right place.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any more questions.

Thank you for reaching out,
Mary Beth

3 Likes

Thank you MaryBeth1. I’m posting it here with you.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Blessings, Angel1

#thankyouRavi
I just read the update and my heart is breaking and at the same time rejoicing. The way I describe Mr. Ravi is the C.S. Lewis of our time! You are unique and have been uniquely used by the Lord for great impact. Thank you of how you’ve stewarded you’re gift so well and ensured that your legacy will live on. Thank for being Gods hand servant. Thank you for blessing us, your family and your staff.
I had the privilege of meeting you at RZIM headquarters when I attended “The Greatest Story Ever Told” and I was almost speechless! Your humility, authenticity, the love of God that emanated from you truly was breathtaking. I’m forever grateful to the Lord for giving me the opportunity to meet one if my spiritual heroes.

Praying only redemptive suffering will remain for you and your family. And for a peace-filled passing and healing experience for your loved ones. I can only imagine what God will do as He brings new life through this. Isaiah 61. :broken_heart::heart::pray::latin_cross::pray::latin_cross:

3 Likes

Welcome @Angel . So glad you are here. Thank you for the kind words. Ravi definitely deserves it. Please continue to get involved so we can continue his legacy to save many more souls in the name of Jesus Christ. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

3 Likes

Got it. Thank you @Angel1 What a beautiful tribute. I know this will be a blessing to Ravi and his family. Thank you for what you have written.

Grace and peace to you,
Mary Beth

2 Likes